Saturday, December 20, 2008

Festive Treats

A couple of Fridays ago I went to the Grand Opening of my knitting buddy Lilith's new dyeing and spinning studio.
Linky

I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere of the Yule Night in the town of West Kilbride and I came away with some beautiful treats.
I don't have the yarn in front of me so I can't read the labels so I'll have to provide the information as per Ravelry.

Old Maiden Aunt
Hand-painted
Superfine Alpaca Silk DK
Colourway Espresso
280 yds
Old Maiden Aunt
Hand-painted
Superwash Merino 4 ply
Colourway Wisteria
400yds
Old Maiden Aunt Laceweight Merino 2 ply
Hand-painted
Colourway Black Coffee
1600 yds
If you fancy some Old Maiden Aunt yarns for yourself, you'll find a selection here



I also managed to score some Cascade 220 Paints from Eileen at http://www.happyhills.co.uk/
So, here you have my pre-Christmas crackers. x K



No comments: