No doubt I'll forget something and have to add it in later.
If I change colour, it's just for fun, not a link.
OK, here goes...
Emmeline fromRowan 28 in Kid Classic
Fern from Rowan 36 in Jaeger Odessa
Triangular Garter Stitch Shawl in Filatura di Crosa Pixel
Wavy from Knitty in DB Maya for Jonathan
Branching Out from Knitty in Rowan DK Soft
Bias Scarf in Phildar Rivage
Multi-Directional in Noro Aurora
Flora from Knitty in Alpaca, Kid Classic and Kid Silk Haze
Horseshoe Lace in Jaeger Alpaca for Mary
Embroidered St. St. Scarf in Softwool for Debbie
Drop Stitch Scarf in Colinette Giotto
Ankle socks with turn-down cuff in Regia Mini Ringel
Mittens in Limbo Mexico
Just bag singular, Felted Bag in Rowan Big Wool and Big Wool Tuft
Midge Repellent Head Scarf in Filatura di Crosa
Hairband in Colinette Giotto
Hot Water Bottle Cover in DB Cashmerino Aran for Rowan Exchange
Coat Hanger Cover with leaf edging in same for same
This is just the Finished Objects, not the soon to be finished, frogged or neglected projects.
So, what does this tell me?
- Next year knit some more things for other people.
- Next year knit more full-size garments and fewer scarves.
- Carry on enjoying internet resources.
- Keep up the stash busting.
- This should reassure my sister-in-law C, who thinks I never finish anything. Here's 18 things just to keep you going for this year.
- Gosh, it was fun, let's do it all again next year!
Our normal information broadcast about Vienna will resume shortly.
In the meantime enjoy the New Year Celebrations, and I hope 2006 kicks off really well for you.