Friday, September 19, 2008

Glasses glasses spectacles glasses

Just been trying out a marvelous feature on the Specsavers website.
You upload a head and shoulders shot of yourself, and identify the centre of your pupils, then the software crops it and lets you "try on" loads of different glasses.

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/try


Quiksilver 9 are about the closest to my current pair, but I feel like a change because I'm fed up of the "barely there" look.

Do you think I'm roughly on the right track with these samples? Honesty please. (Maybe not b-r-u-t-a-l honesty!)You can go anonymous if it will help you be candid ;-)

And yes, I did "try on" loads of different styles as well, including plenty I didn't think I'd like, just for comparison's sake.

Maybe you've never seen me in glasses before, ha ha! I usually wear contact lenses. x K




















10 comments:

Mignon said...

Ok..I just ran across your blog by hitting "next blog" button. So I don't know you at all. I like the first pair best then the 5th pair. Hope this helps. Peace...

yvette said...

Hi
I like TH22, I have a pair similar shape to this and my tip would be to have a good look around with them on as when I first started wearing my new ones that had a smaller frame, I kept looking at the frame edge not through the glass, you get used to it though. They look very cute on, off to play on Specsavers website :)

SewIknit2 said...

I liked the 3rd down and 5th down on you and think they suit you best (from your pic and not, obviously, actually knowing you!) what a brilliant way to try on glasses and share! thanks for the link too!
Sue

Elaine said...

the amanda ones are doing it for me :)

off to play too!

Elaine x

Flavaknits said...

I think Quicksilver, Grape, Neeve - but heck you look good in all of them! lol
I guess no one will be saying - shoulda gone to specsavers to you !

Anonymous said...

They all look good but I like Neeve the best.

TangledFrog said...

That's so cool! Wish I would have found that before buying glasses earlier this year! I like the 3rd pair, BTW.

SunOS4 said...

Quicksilver easily the best, dear!
DSH

Anonymous said...

Hi our kid! 1)Red or dead 2)Amanda 3)Neeve. You have chosen well as they all suit you really. Lots of love, Mxxx.

Kathleen said...

Deffo Number 2.
Wee big brother.