However, I did manage to make some progress on my toe-up Monstersocks on the rare occasions that I got a seat, and have now finished both legs.
(The feet and heels were already done. I was doing both socks in tandem to keep track of what yarn to use next.)
All that remains now is for me to graft the heels and sew in the millions of ends.
These Monstersocks are made from remnants of Regia yarns I've been left with over the years.
I'll give more pattern details when they are totally finished, but for now I'll leave you with some pictures of them looking particularly monstrous, inside out and with all those ends to fasten off and with our grass looking like straw.