So, yeah, daisies in the middle of autumn!
I did most of the crochet for this last spring, when the daisy colours were very apt.
I did the assembly of the parts (ingenious) and the sewing in of most of the ends last summer, and then I started acting up at work and all things crafty took a backseat.
Back in my normal position at work now so I have a bit more free time at my disposal.
One thing I wanted to do was thicken the straps to make them stronger, and that seems to have worked well.
Here is my Daisy Bag then, my version of Inga's Hakelbeutel, which you can look up on Ravelry if you are so inclined.
It's made from Rowan Cotton Glace, 1 1/2 balls of the blue, less than one ball of white, yellow and green.
Don't let the time it took me to finish this trick into thinking that I didn't enjoy making it. On the contrary, I thought it was great, and I would gladly make another.
There are more shots of this in progress, such as how it it constructed, in this post from last year.
Daisy bag post last year
I'll use this as a wee project bag I think, certainly until next spring.
And lastly a shout goes out to karie bookish who first brought this pattern to my attention in 2010. x K