Thursday, February 15, 2007

Something is wrong with this picture...


Either I had too many cocktails (quite feasible) or my photography skills need brushed up.
Only have mobile phone pix at the mo'.
Hope to give you better ones soon, along with an update.
Suffice it to say -sights were visited, croissants were eaten, wine was drunk, stairs were climbed, rivers were sailed, Valentine kisses were exchanged, yarn was bought - was a great trip.
Now we have a decent camera we DID take some pictures of the sights, hope to get a chance to show you some in the next few days.
Safely home at least. Thanks for the good wishes, K x

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome home!

Wee Minty said...

Cool pic. Looks fine to me. lol Catch you later.

Flavaknits said...

Well looking at that picture ,you had a very good time indeed !! Its the French wine, I've had a few pictures like that myself!

Twelfthknit said...

I just went to my blogroll to come and ask how Paris was - and you aren't there! Guesss that's why I haven't had any updates recently.....
India

Anonymous said...

Neat picture!