Saturday, December 03, 2005

Helen, Anne, Meg, Mary and Kathleen

Today I received some more beautiful pictures of my sister Meg's recent wedding. There are some absolute beauties in there I must say.

These most recent ones were taken by Darren Griffiths. These are my four lovely sisters. From left to right Helen (no.3), Anne (no.1), Margaret/ Meg (no.2) Mary (no. 4) and Kathleen (no.5 or no.8 if you include the boys.)
Mary, the one next to me, is the one who will receive the Alpaca scarf from the last couple of days' posts.

Have you seen the latest issue of
MagKnits ? I like the bags and the way you can actually see the designs this time. Usually the photos on the main page are a close up of some detail or other. I would rather see the whole thing at once, like they've done this time. I've never actually knitted any of their designs yet. Since I finished the Alpaca I've been working on my Regal Silk Multi-directional scarf. Beautiful colours. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Kathleen. You are very fortunate to have so many sisters. You all look fab!
Carol.

Anonymous said...

Tell J we like the chatty detail! I missed the earlier post, being out of town. Heat, snakes, and no knitting but good fun. The new scarf is lovely. I'm terrible at giving away things I've made, too.

Twelfthknit said...

Looking forward to Saturday...