Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to KEDkrafty!


Today is my blog's official birthday!

I did first log on some time in June 2005 with an inspirational message like "Hello," or "Testing 123," but it wasn't until August 20 that I finally started blogging for real.

So, thank you very much to all my visitors, commenters and lurkers this past year. X K

(I do have knitting to show you, but I am not at home so I don't have access to the photos. Hopefully get a chance to show you over the next few days.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday KEDkrafty.
Long May You blog.

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Huzah! All together now... "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear KEDkarfffffttttty, happy birthday to you!"

Charity said...

Happy blogiversary! It's amazing how fast a year can go by, eh?

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary. And so many posts too - you put me to shame!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday KED .....

Elaine said...

Happy blog-day!
You should buy lots of yarn to treat yourself :)
xx