Here's the evidence of one ball of Orkney Angora St.Magnus DK knitted up in the Kiri pattern. Last time I checked my stitch count I had 211 so it's shaping up nicely. I'm enjoying working with the yarn and loving the zingy colour. Unfortunately the colour is not too accurate in this picture. It is not an entirely solid colour, there are slight variations in shade, but I think it's really pretty. I still have my work ahead of me as I've got two more balls to work through.
In other knitting I have been working away on both my Simply Lovely Lace Socks from Interweave, and psyching myself up for the surface embroidery on my Eva jumper. Hopefully more pix when I get some daylight shots.
I've also been playing with colours on the Dulux paint colour palette pages .
For craft purposes of course, heaven spare us from decorating the house. You can make a scrapbook of colours you like within various moods, and they suggest complementary tones and that kind of thing. Great for would-be Kaffe Fassetts!