I've been tagged by Sam to give you seven random facts about myself. So, here goes, with some not very deeply delving, blog friendly facts
1. I can't drive.
2. I studied French and Hispanic studies at The University of Glasgow . In order of fluency my foreign languages would be 1-French 2-Spanish 3-Portuguese. I hadn't used my Portuguese for years until recently, when I started reading what the Portuguese online papers had to say about this story . My reading comprehension is still good, but I'd be hard pushed to carry on an in-depth conversation now, my Portuguese having lain dormant since 1993.
3. I am VERY clumsy. My family will immediately vouch for this. My work colleagues were recently surprised when I mentioned how clumsy I was because I have learned to mask it more as I get older. I'm not very much more co-ordinated or dextrous now than I was years ago, but I am more conscious of my capabilities and limitations now.
4. I am VERY messy. This has not improved over the years unfortunately. I actually like clean, tidy places but I find it hard to make it happen and keep it that way. One of my major downfalls is that I don't tidy up until the place is tidy. I tidy up until the mess gets to a level I can live with. Not wise because before very long, just a few things lying around tips it over to unbearable again.
5. I don't see the point of pets whatsoever. Please don't try to convert me, I just don't get it and I am 36 now, I'm not going to get it so save your breath. I do however like to sing Gipsy Kings songs to my in-laws' dog who is the Gypsy Boss. That's more of a coping mechanism than a rapprochement between myself and the canine world.
6. I have seven lovable siblings.
7. I love snugs.
Bonus fact- I have a secret rebellious streak which means that I won't be passing on the meme.
Now go and check out Sam's blog ! x K