Monday, May 01, 2006

A beautiful gift

Yesterday my friend K from the Glasgow Knitting Meetup site gave me a totally uncalled-for but very much-appreciated gift. A beautiful hand-knitted lace scarf.
I would appreciate any gift which someone had taken such time and trouble over making for me, but not only that, I love it! It is just the type of style and colour which I wear- she has been watching!
So, thank-you very much for your kindness, and look out for this- it will be getting a lot of wear, trust me. xxx K
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Twelfthknit said...

now, I'm sure that woud look EVEN BETTER next to my new socks.....
India

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous friend. Beautiful colour and lovely knitting.

Anonymous said...

The lace design is gorgeous, and the colour is too.
Looking outside, I'm sure you'll get plenty wear out of it before May's oot (never cast a cloot etc.etc.)