Thursday, May 18, 2006

Deep


DEEP!

Deep, d'ya get it?

Just a quick progress shot on Deep.
Hope to show you pix of me wearing her tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

I hope to give you plenty of pictures because my next project will be for the Rowan Home and Hearth exchange, and I will have to be quite secretive about that.

So happy it's all done, and pretty pleased with the results.


Thanks very much for all the good wishes, thank goodness the migraine is ancient history now. x K
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on finishing deep - and mind you, I'm more than curious to see it in all its glory! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing deep - the name seems to fit the colour somehow by the looks of the water in that jug.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go into withdrawal, not seeing your Exchange knitting project. I broke my halfhearted yarn diet due to the glorious colour of Rowan Scottish yarns. The temptation overpowered weak little me.

Ignoble Jen said...

If I come to a Sunday session could you teach me how to dye? Sorry, allow me to introduce myself, I am Jen I attend the SnB on Tuesdays!

Argh!

Jen

Twelfthknit said...

Oh, Kathleen - just rad your post on Rowan, and looked at that water - I hope it's ok - there's so much work in Deep - I think tha I would cry...
India

Kathleen said...

Linda, don't worry about coming off the wagon, it's easily done. The newish Royal Silk mohair and silk on getknitted is calling my name every day!