Monday, August 22, 2005

Skye adventures

These are the types of scenes and colours I wanted to represent in the wool. Yes, this is Skye, Scotland. Can you believe it? Stunning place, this summer was my first visit. We had glorious weather and I was so impressed. Could have stayed much longer than a week.
Don't know what I'll do with this yarn but I'm thinking beret, gloves maybe.
By the way, I was just thinking, isn't it funny how quickly you get used to posing yarn and FO's on bedcovers, towels and bushes etc!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful. I've only seen Scotland in the colder months so I'm very surprised at the brightness of the Summer colours. The yarns look so delicious. Sorry I sounded stern - just bossy old me.

Kathleen said...

No, not at all Linda. I love a bit of guidance!
The summer colours in Skye were so rich when we were there.
Wait till I show you Harris!

Anonymous said...

The colours of the yarn look gorgeous and Skye does look a beautiful place. I'd love to visit it.

Sarah