Saturday, October 15, 2005

Could my one thousandth visitor please leave a comment?

When I logged on this morning I noticed the counter was at 990.
Could you please check the counter down the right hand side before you go on to marvel at J's puffin photography and my blabbering about wool shops?
I would love to give my thousandth visitor some kind of acknowledgement, so please check the counter and please leave a message if you are no. 1000.

Yes, even if you are a member of my family who is in denial that I actually talk about knitting on the web!!!
Thank-you. x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek ! It's me ! :0)

Anonymous said...

i am visitor number 1244. do i win £5000?

no? oh well then.
happy knitting tia mia.
(representing the family members in denial of knitting-chat)

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh! I'm visitor 1500!!!! What a huge amount of people to have at your blog! I'd be lucky to get into double figures on mine, the low double fgures! Well done Kathleen, it's a fantastic blog that's an pleasure to read. You go girl!