Monday, October 31, 2005

Noro it is!

Sue has decided to take the Noro Silk Garden as her prize and pass it on to someone who has not yet reached the SABLE (Stash Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy) stage. Good call, Sue.

And it is none other than our
Johanna whom I know from the Glasgow Stitch and Bitch group. Haven't seen you at the group in a while, although I did have a quick chat with you while you were volunteering at the Knit and Natter stand at the SECC.
Just in time to knit up a wee narrow scarf or something for Dave's Christmas Johanna? Or a wee something for yourself?
And no, to answer an email, I did not knit that Aran jumper the Noro is on. It was shop bought. I try to be exhaustive in my details, but one wee thing always seems to get through the net!

Oh, and Annie Lennox seems to be wearing a roll brim beanie in the pic Anna showed me. I think we're in business! Posted by Picasa

No comments: